Sunday, May 24, 2009

tilted wheel

It is Sunday. The dog is lying on my feet, the exhausted children are watching the Nightmare Before Christmas and I may possibly have cellulitis due to a varicellla vaccine I was given at my new job. I am trying not be overly concerned by that latter state of things and I am also trying justask.com to find out how soon I need to begin antibiotic treatment if it is indeed cellulitis. So I typed in my question about ten minutes ago and hopefully it will not take too long for a response. My question was posted with "high priority" but we shall see. In the interim my husband just brought me some chocolate chips in peanut butter with graham crackers to make me feel better and it is working. Well the doctor just replied and it only took about twenty minutes to get back me. I am asking for some more clarification but that is on me and not because the doctor was unclear. Consider me impressed.

1 comment:

  1. What is cellulitis? Whatever it may be, I hope you don't have it...thanks for sharing your blog, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete