Monday, May 25, 2009

It's memorial day and we are getting ready to leave for a delicious cookout.... can hardly wait. But at the moment I am thinking random thoughts and decided to share them with my computer.


Working is fun. That means I like my J-O-B or as a friend once called it - just over broke. It seems strange that the only jobs I have had that I actually liked were the lowest paying ones. Oh well, the benefits more then make up for the salary. I like the shorter hours. I like most of the people I work with and I like the community hospital setting and laid back vibe. Everyday is always different, different patients, different personalities, different conditions. There is almost always something new and novel going on. I reckon the novelty of it all will eventually wear off, but for now it'll do.


I love life cereal- this months addiction.

I do NOT like this box of chocolates that says Urban Chocolate and looks all yummy delicious and then turns out to be russell stover or wittmans or something dreadful that taste just horrible despite its snazzy packaging and promises of diverse and new flavor combinations like sea salt caramel and pistachio brulee yet still taste like the crap in the old yellow box. YUCK! and it hurts my heart to have to say that about chocolate. So sad.


And I like the smell of the rain. Uh-oh grilling in the rain? Oh well, needs be - gotta have it grilled!

so long for now good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment